- This is what gets me through seasonal affective disorder. I have been blessed to have spent several Saturdays out in the snow under blue skies with good friends while Dave stayed with the kids. It has been a pretty nasty winter air quality-wise in Utah, but Heber has remained breathable.
- Nana and Bubba came up from the Provo MTC one sunday before they left for Spain to share Uncle Remus stories with the boys. Eli talked Bubba into one game of Just Dance as well.
- We seem to be winter haircut/ summer haircut kind of people. The boys all got their first trim since their faux hawks Bubba gave them when Charlotte was born. Eli was thrilled with his. Drew didn't speak to me for the rest of the night.
- Eli and I spent Martin Luther King Day sledding with friends. Isaac and Drew waited in the car and pouted. I don't remember why. Whatever. We had fun without them.
- Although Drew and Isaac got an extra long winter vacation this year eventually they had to go back to school. I still enjoy spending my day with these two cuties.
Sunday, February 17, 2013
January In Review
Posted by Heather