1. He loves to dance, especially "Just Dance 4"
2. He loves music and has great rhythm.
3. He sings LOUD in primary.
4. He loves to love his baby sister.
5. He is forever making up new nicknames for Baby Missy Charlotte, or Char-baby, or Cutie-Cutie-Charly.
6. He loves learning how to read and is getting pretty good at sounding words out.
7. He will wear clothes with buttons and zippers.
8. He is very proficient with screens, and can figure out how to use the TV when I can't.
9. He loves to help cook.
10. He always wants to be "the best."
11. He loves to call or FaceTime his extended family.
12. He sets up his own playdates.
13. He talks and talks.
14. He is a mama's boy.
15. He loves to hike in the mountains.
16. He is a fast learner.
17. He is photogenic.
18. He takes lots of pictures.
19. He is the family enforcer.
20. He is athletic.
21. He always says, "But Mom, you know everything." Which is true.
22. He is a morning person.
23. He loves to snuggle.
24. He eats and enjoys bran flakes.
25. He writes "BYU is Awesome" on everything.
26. He loves going to BYU games with his mom and dad.
27. He can make Charlotte smile for the camera.
28. He loves preschool.
29. He doesn't think girls are yucky (but he won't do girl dances on Just Dance).
30. He cocks his head to the side and scrunches up one side of his face when he corrects someone.
32. He says "plullow" for pillow and meshage for message.
33. He has beautiful curly hair.
34. If someone calls his hair blonde he corrects them--it is strawberry blonde.
35. His eyes are so blue.
36. He reminds me of my dad.
37. He is strong.
38. He shares his treats with me.
39. He loves to be where his brothers are.
40. He loves finding his name in the scriptures.
41. He is a good helper.
42. He keeps the cat in line.
43. He has an answer for everything.
44. He really loves to spell. S-P-E-L-L.
45. He picks our Charlotte's clothes and hair accessories.
46. He likes to do jobs if his brothers are doing them.
47. He looks forward to our next camping trip.
48. He gets doughnuts and bagels mixed up.
49. He can understand football surprisingly well for a 4 year old.
50. He can talk me into almost anything.
51. He his no-nonsense.
52. He has declared himself to be my second favorite person (after dad).
53. He helps fold and put away laundry.
54. He knows just how much water each plant needs.
55. He has no concept of time yet
56. He is really, really ridiculously good looking in his little blue suit and tie.
57. He has a toothbrush that plays the Black-Eyed Peas and he can't concentrate on brushing because he is too busy dancing and singing along.
58. He will put himself to bed for the promise of a new game.
59. When he is sick it is more than he can bear to not hug Charlotte.
60. He is my buddy day in and day out.